Thank you to David from Chape Personal Trainer for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! You have been very encouraging and supportive! David is a fine trainer and he loves to travel.He is going to Jamaica this time.Visit his page to discover more! (:
Also, I would like to thank Mliae from Life Experiment Blog for nominating me for this award too. Mliae is a friend for life kind of person and she loves to cook.She is passionate about writing and is a very supportive blogger.Do visit her blog to know more! (:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 facts about me:
- Whenever I feel down, I visit bookstore.It lightens up my mood.
- I have 5 books on Classical Poerty.All are very old editions with tattered covers and brown pages.
- I am a Marketing major by qualification and I will start my first job as a Communications Manager from May 2016.
- I love going on aimless walking trips alone and like myself being called a Vagabond.
- I turned into a vegetarian from December 2013.
- I always carry a diary,a pen,a pencil and a book of poerty no matter where ever I go.
- I love writing and I love the Blogging world.
Far Out Wishes – a lifestyle blog- food, fashion, and fun
Meagan DeVries – A Passion filled blog On Marketing, Creative Writing and Psychology
TeensWriteToTeens– The Life of a Multicultural author
Mitch Teemley – Stories with a Message. A little wit. A little wisdom. That’s it.
MC Tuggle – A site dedicated to writing meaningful fiction
Breaking Sarah – How to be Happy – And Spread the Happiness.
The View From My Window – Creativity Expressed through the mind’s eye
Bikurgurl – Grab a cup of coffee, tea, or wine and enjoy a glimpse of our lives learning, loving, and living.
Jasphotra – Jasmin | sweet 16 | German | Traveling | Photography | Dancer | KatyCat | Italophile | Study Italian, English and French
The Night Time Diary – Writings on Love
A Little Bird Tweets – Flash Fictions,Poetry and inspiring tips on writings
Deb Was Here – A time travel tale
A Comedian’s Notebook – Stories, joke ideas, and things I’m thinking about that might not be funny yet
Hope you all would like sharing the love and fraternity that goes along with this custom of Award sharing! (: